D-Link Thailand is currently looking for :
Senior Marketing Specialist
- Manage for all branding and marketing activities and develop digital marketing strategy and tools as well as the offline marketing
- Plan, develop and execute online campaigns through the most relevant and effective networks such as web, SEO/ SEM, Facebook Advertising, Email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Integrate the online campaigns with other marketing activities
- Be able to analyst online performance based on Google Analytics for web and Facebook Page Insights for weekly or monthly report
- Monthly Growth Report for Online Subscribers, Online Traffic, SEO and Social Media.
- Monitor and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Deeply understanding user and Technology market insights in order to develop and execute both online/offline marketing activities
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Communication Arts, Advertising, Marketing Communications or related fields
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in offline marketing or digital communication, including prior agency experience.
- Good in English in both speaking and writing.
- Knowledge of Photoshop
- Some knowledge of basic IT networking technologies
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Well understand online marketing concept, mobile and social network
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement