- • IEEE 802.11ac/n/g/a compliant
- • Dual-band works with 2.4GHz or 5GHz networks
- • 802.11ac Wave 2 with MU-MIMO technology
- • Speeds up to 400Mbps (2.4GHz) or 867Mbps (5GHz)
-Super-Fast Wireless AC
-Super-Fast Wireless AC -Simple Setup -Highly Portable
Uses 802.11n technology, allowing for faster browsing and smooth streaming, while still compatible with 802.11g devices
Rotatable high-gain antenna enhances reception,covering a wider distance and eliminating dead spots in hard to reach areas
Intuitive Setup Wizard for easy setup, enabling robust security simply by pushing a button
-Wi-Fi Protected Setup -Compatible with existing wireless -Better wireless reception
• Easy wireless connectivity for your notebook or desktop computer • Compatible with IEEE 802.11n and 802.11g devices including game consoles and digital media players Compact and Portable • Take the power of Wireless N with you wherever you go • Instantly add Wireless N capabilities to any computer with a USB port2
-Total Compatibility -Increased Speed And Range -Easy Configuration
-Super-fast Dual-band Wireless AC -Simple Setup -Total Wireless Compatibility -Backwards compatible with all of your current wireless products
-Total Connectivity -HIGH PERFORMANCE -Wide Compatibility
-Enjoy very fast data transmission at rates of up to 2 Gbps
-Consume less energy as adapter automatically lowers power consumption when traffic is low
-You can boot up the PC from another location on the network
Capable of running at full-duplex Gigabit speed, this card gives your PC 2000Mbps data transmission on your existing Cat. 5 twisted-pair network cable
The card provides on-board screening of VLANs Tagged Ethernet frames, allowing your PC to be configured with a VLAN-supported switch.
Using a single chip solution, this card is very small in size and consumes very little power of your computer system.
The card's single RJ-45 connector connects to either 10BASE-T Ethernet or 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet.
In the fast 200Mbps full-duplex mode, the card's embedded flow control provides a means to protect your data against possible loss during transmission on the network.
Bus Master transfers data directly between the card and the PC host, bypassing your computer host CPU to alleviate its workload.
-Total Compatibility -Increased speed and range -Easy Configuration