- High-Speed internet Latest ADSL2/2+ standards provide Internet transmission of up to 24 Mbps downstream, 1 Mbps upstream
- High performance wireless High-speed 802.11n wireless gives you superior speed and range while remaining compatible with 802.11g/b devices
- Total security & QoS Firewall protection, user access control, WPA/WPA2 wireless security, and priority queues
The DES-1026G is an unmanaged 10/100 Mbps switch designed to enhance workgroup performance while providing a high level of flexibility. It provides 24 10/100Mbps ports for workstation connection, plus 2 copper/SFP Gigabit combo ports for server and uplink deployment.
Enjoy combined wireless speeds of up to 1750 Mbps and increased range thanks to the latest 802.11ac wireless technology
Access your network via two concurrent wireless bands for seamless performance no matter what you are doing
Set up the DIR-859 in no time with the web-based setup wizard, and create a secure wireless connection easily using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports give you high-speed wired connectivity Flexible Bandwidth
- Concurrent dual-band wireless for connections up to 1200 Mbps
- QoS engine to prioritize important traffic and deliver uninterrupted bandwidth Setup and Management
- Web browser-based setup and configuration
- Setup wizard to guide you through the configuration process
- Firewall and access control options to prevent attacks and restrict access to your network
Blazing Fast Wireless Speeds - High-speed Wireless N technology allows you to wirelessly stream HD movies, play lag-free online games, and make clear Internet phone calls
Total Security - Complete set of security features including an SPI firewall and Wi-Fi Protected Access to shield your network from intruders
Total Compatibility - Works with any Wi-Fi certified device, so your older wireless devices will connect without hassle, giving you peace of mind and performance
Capable of running at full-duplex Gigabit speed, this card gives your PC 2000Mbps data transmission on your existing Cat. 5 twisted-pair network cable
The card provides on-board screening of VLANs Tagged Ethernet frames, allowing your PC to be configured with a VLAN-supported switch.
Using a single chip solution, this card is very small in size and consumes very little power of your computer system.
Stream HD multimedia across your home without interruption using the fastest wired and wireless connectivity options available today
Create a personal cloud to effortlessly PC or mobile device
The QRS (Quick Router Setup) Mobile app for your iOS or Android device allows you to set up your network without touching a computer
Extend your Network – Simultaneously increase your wireless coverage while delivering wired connectivity to your Ethernet-enabled devices
Wireless Performance – Powerful AC1200 wireless performance with speeds up to 1200 Mbps (300 Mbps -2.4GHz and 867Mbps – 5GHz)
Wired Performance – Experience Powerline AV2 wired speeds of up to 1000Mbps
Scalable – Easily expand your network with additional PowerLine adapters
Compact Design – Small form factor doesn't block other outlet plugs
Pass-through Socket with Noise Filter – Integrated Advanced noise filter improves network performance and no outlet is wasted
Plug and Play Installation – Quickly setup your PowerLine adapters with the push of a button
– High Performance : AC3900 Wi-Fi System provides stronger and faster Wi-Fi for 4K streaming and gaming on multiple devices
– More Coverage: Provides relaible high-power Wi-Fi for up to 6,000 sq. ft. of seamless coverage
– One Seamless Network: Automatically connects devices to the strongest signal as users move through the home, all while using single Network Name (SSID)
– 4 x 4 Data Streams : Covr AC2600 Wi-Fi Router supports up to 4 simultaneous data streams for increased throughput, perfect for steaming 4K video and games
– MU-MIMO: Like having multiple routers in your home, Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) sends and receives data to and from multiple devices simultaneously to increase speed and efficiency
– D-Link Wi-Fi App: Covr setup is quick and easy with the free D-Link Wi-Fi app
– Parental Control: Filter unwanted web content and block specific web si
– Guest Network: Enable a public encrypted wireless guest network for visitors
– DLNA Support: Play and share your media on any DLNA devices such as TV’s, gaming consoles, smart phones, tablets and more
- High-Speed Networking Gigabit ports allow you to connect up to eight devices for fast file transfers and smooth media streaming
- Save Energy Automatically EEE compliance reduces energy consumption without sacrificing performance while cutting down on your power bill
- Eco-Friendly and Economical Economical yet innovative design runs cool and quiet, making for an unobtrusive addition to the workplace
-Gigabit ports allow you to connect up to five or eight devices for fast file transfers and smooth media streaming
-QoS support enables uninterrupted VoIP calls, smooth online gaming, and quick downloads over the network connection
-D-Link Green Technology saves energy while using an economical yet innovative design that runs cool and quiet
Gigabit Ethernet Speed - High-speed ports provide the latest Ethernet technology while remaining backward compatible for connections to older computers and equipment
Revolutionary Design - Compact metal case for high-port count Gigabit switches, plus a fanless design that provides noise-free operation at all times
Green Solution - Range of D-Link Green Technology features help save energy usage automatically and reduce costs, without sacrificing performance
10/100Mbps PCI Card
10/100Mbps PCI Card
The card’s single RJ-45 connector connects to either 10BASE-T Ethernet or 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet.
In the fast 200Mbps full-duplex mode, the card’s embedded flow control provides a means to protect your data against possible loss during transmission on the network.
Bus Master transfers data directly between the card and the PC host, bypassing your computer host CPU to alleviate its workload.
PCI Bus Master Performance
Plugged into your PC’s PCI expansion bus, this network card
is automatically configured by the PC BIOS. Supporting 32-
bit Bus Master operation, the card provides a guaranteed
performance for your networked PC. Bus Master transfers
data directly between the card and the PC host, bypassing
your computer host CPU to alleviate its workload. This
allows your computer to concentrate on the application at
hand, instead of the network operation task.
802.3x Flow Control for Secure Transmission
In the fast 200Mbps full-duplex mode, the card’s embedded
flow control provides a means to protect your data against
possible loss during transmission on the network. When
connected to a LAN switch that supports flow control, the
card receives signals from the switch regarding buffer overrun
during peak usage periods. The card then delays transmission
until the switch is ready again to accept new data.
The card’s single RJ-45 connector connects to either
10BASE-T Ethernet or 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet.
10/100Mbps speeds are auto-negotiated, completely without
your need to intervene.