• Reliable network camera surveillance recorder for home and small businesses
• View and record real-time video from up to four cameras remotely via the Internet
• Concurrent viewing and recording
• Effortless network camera discovery, setup and management
• Continuous recording with automatic overwrite function
• Live monitoring includes multi-camera, fullscreen, glance, pan/tilt/zoom control
• Calendar search and video preview before playback
The DNR-202L mydlink Camera Video Recorder is a home Network Video Recorder (NVR) which records from up to 4 IP cameras to locally attached USB storage. The DNR-202L is an efficient and
reliable consumer oriented, plug-and-play NVR with a user-friendly GUI that greatly simplifies network and camera setup. With powerful management for your IP cameras, video recording,
playback and storage the DNR-202L provides high-quality remote monitoring functionality and serves as a well featured digital replacement for older surveillance systems.
mydlink Technology on your Mobile Device
Empowered with mydlink technology, the DNR-202L enables users to remotely view and manage mydlink enabled devices from anywhere via a web browser using the mydlink website or the NVR’s web interface. Additionally the mydlink View NVR app means you can access and monitor your DNR-202L from your mobile devices.
Convenient and Reliable Video Recording
The DNR‑202L can manage multiple network cameras, providing direct access to view live video and play recorded data over the Internet from anywhere, anytime. Complete video management and the ability to playback and record new video simultaneously, the DNR-202L is an extremely convenient and effective video recorder. Moreover, the light weight, portability and small size of the DNR-202L make it easy to deploy in any location.
Versatile Monitoring and Adjustment
Users have a variety of options for viewing and organizing saved recordings on-screen. Helpful,user-friendly camera names and recording statuses can be displayed via the on-screen display.
Single or Multiple cameras may be viewed on-screen and users can also control pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) functions from within the interface.