• 1/4” 1 megapixel CMOS progressive sensor
• 10x Digital zoom and 15 feet IR illumination
• Built-in microphone and audio out for 2-way communication
• ONVIF compliant
• 10/100 Power over Ethernet port
• microSD/SDHC card slot for onboard storage
Image & Video
• HD resolution (1280 x 800 max)
• H.264, MPEG-4 and Motion JPEG compression
• Simultaneous multi-stream support
• Supports multiple access lists
• Built-in Samba client for saving to a server
Flexibility and Convenience
• Powered by PoE or included power adapter
• Includes white and black case options
• Video can be viewed with web browser, video management software or mydlink cloud portal and mobile app
Built for Versatility
The DCS-6004L comes with a wealth of features that enhance its surveillance capabilities, making it ideal for any situation. The ultra small form factor allows you to mount the camera in areas that need to be monitored without the camera being an eyesore. The DCS-6004L is perfect for deployment into areas that lack power with its PoE feature. A built-in microphone and audio out port allow for 2-way communication during an event.
Peace Of Mind With 24/7 Monitoring of Any Environment
The DCS-6004L is a standalone surveillance camera that requires no special hardware or software, and can run independently even without a PC. Send e-mail notifications with snapshots or video clips whenever motion or sound is detected using just the DCS-6004L and an Internet connection. You can customize areas of the video to monitor for motion to keep watch over entryways, and you can set volume limits to detect when a loud sound is picked up by the camera. Night time monitoring is possible with the built-in infrared LEDs which allow for nighttime viewing of up to 15 feet, enabling round-the-clock monitoring of a home or small office.
Instant Anywhere Access with mydlink Cloud Service
The HD Mini Dome Network Camera is mydlink-enabled, which means that you can access and configure your camera remotely, no matter where you are. With a mydlink service enabled camera, see your camera’s live view through the mydlink website, or download the mydlink mobile app and view your camera directly on your smartphone or tablet. Keep an eye on your home while you’re at work, or check on the office when you’re out on the road; mydlink makes it all possible.