• 1/4” 1 megapixel CMOS progressive sensor
• 10x Digital zoom and 5m IR illumination
• Built-in microphone and audio out for 2-way communication
• ONVIF compliant
• 802.11n wireless connectivity (DCS-6005L)
• 10/100 Power over Ethernet port (DCS-6004L)
• Micro SD/SDHC Card slot for onboard storage
Image & Video
• High resolution (1280×800 max)
• H.264, MPEG-4 and Motion JPEG compression
• ePTZ viewing
• Simultaneous multi-stream support
• Supports multiple access lists
• Built-in Samba client for saving to a server
The DCS-6004L/DCS-6005L HD Mini Dome Network Camera is a mydlink-enabled IP surveillance camera built with a ultra small form factor and features either Power over Ethernet (DCS-6004L) or wireless N (DCS-6005L) connectivity, making it ideal for monitoring areas that are hard to reach or require discrete surveillance.
Built for Versatility
The DCS-6004L/DCS-6005L comes with a wealth of features that enhance its surveillance capabilities, making it ideal for any situation. The ultra small form factor allows you to mount the camera in areas that need to be monitored without the camera being an eyesore. The DCS-6004L is perfect for deployment into areas that lack power with its PoE feature. Meanwhile, the DCS-6005L comes with built-in wireless N capability, making it ideal for deployment into areas that are not directly connected to your existing wired network. A built-in microphone and audio out allow for 2-way communication during an event.
Peace Of Mind With 24/7 Monitoring of Any Environment
The DCS-6004L/DCS-6005L is a standalone surveillance camera that requires no special hardware or software, and can run independently even without a PC. Send e-mail notifications with snapshots or video clips whenever motion or sound is detected using just the DCS-6004L/DCS-6005L and an internet connection. You can customize areas of the video to monitor for motion to keep watch over entryways, and you can set volume limits to detect when a loud sound is picked up by the camera. Night time monitoring is possible with the built-in infrared LEDs which allow for nighttime viewing of up to 16 feet (5 meters), enabling round-the-clock monitoring of a home or small office.